Friday, August 13, 2010

A Window with a View

Since initiating this blog in January 2010, I have encountered skilled and gracious writers who model, inspire, and encourage.  This post is inspired by Cassandra at the MoonBoat Cafe.  Cassandra writes from the heart with skill and creativity.  She shared her window view; an update of what is happening in her world.

Window view from Gilmore Farm.

Seeing Life from My Window

I intentionally sought to reframe aspects of my life this summer, and reframing abounds!!  Rekindled dreams are a wonderful product from the process of reframing.   So, while I continue my work-a-day world in policy development: dreams unfold in the background. 

Dreams are manifesting in actions I added to my life this year:

Blogging provides an outlet for my desire to encourage and nurture.

Counseling adolescents opens the door for communicating encouragement, nurture, and hope.

Reading and learning and listening opens my heart, mind, and spirit to next steps.
As this summer of reframing moves forward, I relax, more than ever before, in the faithful, loving hands of the Lord.  Change is in the air; I am listening; I am waiting; I  am moving...
"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of reframing. It has helped me in a lot of difficult places. It's amazing what a change in perspective can do, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Reframing has helped me tremendously this summer with my perspectives on work, rest, dreams and much more!

    ReplyDelete