Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reframing Fitness

As promised, today I am sharing the fitness aspect of the Reframing Project.

Winter turned to spring but my fitness routine stayed in hibernation - at least in the format to which I was accustomed.  I liked  the moderate to intense workouts - the huffing, puffing, quad trembling, hamstring tightening workouts. 

But since falling and straining a muscle in my leg in early spring, I have struggled to work up to a mild to moderate exercise pace.   Then the cycle began: low intensity workouts were not satisfying, so I did fewer and fewer and fewer workouts.

Until I reframed this fitness dilemma: I decided that whether at a mild, moderate, or intense pace, I simply needed to be consistent in moving.  And so, I am moving...step by step...

What is your first step in reframing your work, world or ways? 

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment