Monday, July 12, 2010

Dripping with Gratitude

As heavy raindrops soak the parched earth, I am reminded of my thirst for Mercy drops from the Fountain of Life.  The Fountain is always present; however, I am sometimes in the shadows, sometimes in the bright light.  In any case, Mercy drops fall - new every morning, bubbling from the Fountain.  I am dripping with gratitude...


Have you ever been soaked in a summer downpour of rain?  I have been soaked in summer rain.  Every part of me drips - from head to feet.  Today, I am dripping with gratitude...



 Today, I am dripping with gratitude for:

#302 - 311

visits from adult children - such joy!

completed book chapter -  finally!

evening walk with my husband - a treat!

meeting up with dear friends - long time coming!

a  soaking bath - soothing!

gift of presence when grief arrives  - so needed!

Sunday nap - refreshing!

reframing project - enlightening!

mother/daughter shopping day - lovely!

morning glories - faithfully appearing!


 Still dripping with thanks:

#312 - 321

Son calling

Mama visiting

Children soaking

Voices singing

Pages turning

Friends sharing

Sun shining

Rain falling

Mercy giving

Grace receiving

Want to drip your gratitude? Join the Gratitude Community





holy experience

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're all wet!

    Mentioned you and linked back to your blog in today's post at the Moonboat. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list, especially those pictures! lol

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gratitude list is beautiful, Donna. I always enjoy what you are grateful for. It really is about fine tuning us to the ordinary ways He shows us His love, isn't it?

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete