Monday, April 12, 2010

Restored Soul

Have you ever experienced a season where intensity in every area of life was the rule rather than the exception?  I am in that season now, which makes it ever so crucial for me to choose rest; to  find my rest in the Lord.  With that pursuit in mind, I am grateful for:

#202  leisurely walks in a village hand in hand with my cherished husband




 

 #203  meandering Sunday walk with my dear friend and her two dogs


 #204  standing, falling, leaning on the Rock

 
  
#205 worshipping in community



#206  riding the waves (thanks to Grace) that faithfully show up on my shores


#207  seeing a bright spot on a cloudy day




#208  hearing joy in voices

#209  sitting with a dog who knows how to extract affection

#210  singing out loud and loudly in the car to my favorite Audience

#211  praying with help - I need help (thank you Holy Spirit!)

holy experience

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, Donna. The pictures are wonderful, but the serenity with which you speak shows that you are leaning upon Jesus in your intense walk through life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how that feels. I've been in the same place for months now. I found myself prostrate on the floor before God the other day, the only way I knew how to cope at that moment. The intensity is lifting in some areas, they will for you as well. Loved your list.

    ReplyDelete