Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Always Carry It With Me

As I walked the streets in late winter, I saw an intriguing sculpture...




As I pondered the sight, I thought: what do I always carry with me?

"Wonder is retained by wise pondering."   Ravi Zacharias


God has spoken: He will never leave me nor forsake me.  So, while I live life and experience happy times and sad times; pressure and peace - the reality of the resurrection empowers me.

 "Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [[a]resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies."  2 Corinthians 4:10, Amplified Version
Resurrection was preceded by the cross.  As I remember the Lord's gift of life, I continue to carry it with me. He is my Life.



holy experience

3 comments:

  1. "Resurrection was preceeded by the cross." This is a powerful reminder as I face these crosses in my life. Resurrection WILL follow! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna, for a thought provoking post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! I'd like to say it's the Lord I carry with me, but sometimes I wonder if I don't have a lot of baggage that I carry too.

    That's a really cool sculpture!

    ReplyDelete