Those two words are a reminder for me to trust the Lord - always.
Over the past several days, I have embraced this truth:
The One who watches over me always does just that - watches over me!
With that in mind, today I am grateful for...
99. the healing hand of God
100. protection from harm (the car damaged, not humans!)
101. growing awareness - eyes wide open
102. a ride to work from a friend
103. gracious husband preparing the car for me to drive
104. a heart that says - 'please help me'
105. perspective that grows daily
106. evening sunshine coming through the windows
107. mentors who freely share life and wisdom
108. enduring memories that music gently awakens
109. a husband's loving whispers and actions
110. a heart cleansed with words that are spirit and life
111. a home built on covenant, caring, cherishing, and more...
How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84:1-2