Saturday, August 27, 2011

Times and Seasons

 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens...Ecclesiastes 3:1
Times and seasons frame our days, months, and years.  September marks the beginning of a new year in many ways: new school year, summer's last hurrah, and autumn in the air. 

As the end of August approaches, September brings additional assignments and opportunities my way.  After reviewing my to do and stop doing lists, I realize the time devoted to blogging on this page will not be part of this season.  I will not write posts for a season (undetermined in length).

I am grateful for each follower, reader, and commenter at this Doorway to Hope.  Your words added to the topics, perspectives, and discussions on the posts.  You enriched my journey.

Wishing you well in this time and in this season.

In joy,

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment