Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Embracing grace

 
 
Since I last posted on this page, life happenings turned my world upside down...and I have learned to embrace the grace for the season.
 
With a new job, fresh outlook, repaired foot, and promise of continual growth, I embraced a new season last year this time. 
 
Interestingly, as I opened to new directions, additional new perspectives, connections, and deepened understanding trickled, sometimes flooded into my life.
 
I am grateful for the grace to embrace a new, fresh, repairing, and growing season.
 
Today I give thanks for:
 
*voice lessons to help with singing my song in this new season
 
*meaningful work for family members
 
*ocean rest and relaxation

*Mother's new home and new routines

*faithful friends over the years

*another anniversary - more opportunities to live the "I do"

*grace to accept, grace to change, grace to be still and know


Where in your life are you embracing grace for the season?

Donna




 

No comments:

Post a Comment