Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Joys


Throughout the past week, I intentionally sought awareness of little joys - those moments that make me smile and bubble forth thanks.  I noticed that the more aware I became of little joys, the sooner I identified them - and the lighter my mood became!

Today,  I join Ann's multitude of friends writing gratitude lists

I am grateful for little joyssuch as:

#1056 - 1065

three young adults embarking on holy adventures
three young teen boys declaring their manhood moments

tasty banana pudding
delicious marinated cucumbers (picked fresh from the garden)

assignments completed
planning for weeks ahead

grace and forgiveness for grouchy mood
decision to seek joy

cheerful phone message about mission completed
swimming goal met

Hope you find little joys this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment