Monday, May 9, 2011

Transformed by Thanks-living

Viewing life through the lens of gratitude:
reshapes images in my mind;
reframes situations;
revives my soul;
rekindles relationship with my First Love;
reminds me that growing is a life-long process.

I spent several days away and met - interacted with precious gifts.

Humming, writing, speaking thanks today for His good gifts:

#921   playful Abby
#922   strong-necked Wills
#923   insistent Lotto
#924   busy butterfly
#925   sleepy LauraLee

#926   graceful bonsai
#927   fragrant honeysuckle
#928   rock garden
#929   family walk
#930   "deer chaser" bamboo and rock

#931   graduation celebration
#932   relaxing visit with family away from home
#933   linking relationships across families
#934   sharing meals, sharing family
#935   perseverance and grace to reach the goal
#936   a room with a view
#937   eyes to see gifts more clearly
#938   heart that beats with the rhythm of love
#939   cool breeze on hot, sunny day
#940   water - cool, clean water



 Each day as I grow in gratitude, I am changed by grace. 

What is transforming your life?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment