Monday, March 8, 2010

Thank You Notes

As I continue on the road to listing 1000 gifts, I am overflowing this day.  My thank you notes burst from a grateful heart as I thank God for:

#152  ears to hear requested guidance

#153  the voice of gratitude sharing good news of diminished pain

#154  the winsome voice declaring today's arrival of prayed for documents

#155  hearing my name at the airport; turning to see my true love come to surprise me

#156  dear friend's prayer while on the road to serve up love

#157  love gift of presence for cousin in a hospital bed

#158  encouraging words received and given

#159  singing out loud and loudly in the car to Him who sits on the Throne

#160  sunshine on my skin

#161  sister talk about growing wise


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment